Free & Clear Baby Diapers - Size 4 | Seventh Generation
- Our effective diapers will help keep your baby's sensitive skin protected and dry.
- Large, easy-to-use tabs keep diapers snug through baby's twists and turns.
- 0% chlorine bleaching, lotions, or fragrances.
- High-capacity core made with sustainably sourced, FSC® Certified fluff pulp.
- FreshAIR breathable layer made for Baby's sensitive skin.
- Sustainably sourced FSC® pulp to protect forest habitats and the animals who depend on them.
Totally chlorine-free processed wood fluff pulp (absorbent core), sodium polyacrylate (absorbent core), polypropylene (core wrap, cuff, moisture barrier layer, fastening system, outer layer), adhesives (seams, joints), polymer spandex (fastening system, leg elastic), polyurethane (waist elastic), inks** (external printed designs), pigments†. **The inks we use are free from lead and other heavy metals. †The color of disposable diapers is typically achieved through the addition of pigments. This is also true for the brown layered materials on Seventh generation Diapers. The absorbent fluff pulp in these diapers is FSC® certified.
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS Disposing of soiled diapers: Before you throw away a used diaper, empty the contents into the toilet, wrap the diaper tightly, and throw into the garbage. Do not flush the diaper.
- B Corporation
- Leaping Bunny