Baby Wipes for Sensitive Skin | Seventh Generation
- Seventh Generation baby wipes are thick but soft, perfect for cleaning up any messes and safe for baby’s hands, face, and body.
- Hypoallergenic wipes clinically proven gentle enough for sensitive baby skin.
- Dermatologically tested wipes proven safe for baby's hands, face and bottom
- Wipes made with 0% alcohol, fragrances, or parabens.
- Not tested on animals and without any animal ingredients. Look for our Leaping Bunny certification! Official USDA Biobased Product.
- Seventh Generation Baby Wipes have been trusted for over a decade in Canada, parent-tested for baby's toughest messes.
Water, cocamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate (plant-based cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), quillaja saponaria wood extract (plant-derived cleaning agent), aloe barbadensis leaf extract (plant-derived skin conditioner), tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) (synthetic skin softener), sodium benzoate (synthetic preservative). Soft wipe material: Wood pulp, polyethylene, polypropylene
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS For external use only. STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Seal closure to prevent drying; store at room temperature. DISPOSAL SAFETY: Please dispose of used wipes in trash receptacle. Do not flush.
- B Corporation
- Leaping Bunny