Free & Clear Training Pants - 3T-4T | Seventh Generation
- Sustainably sourced FSC® pulp to protect forest habitats and the animals who depend on them.
- 0% chlorine bleaching, lotions, or fragrances.
- Seventh Generation Free and Clear Training Pants feature leak barriers and an absorbent, lightweight core for ultimate protection.
- Training Pants are hypoallergenic and free of fragrances.
- Stretchy, tear-away side panels for custom fit and clean-up convenience.
- High-capacity core made with sustainably sourced, FSC® Certified fluff pulp.
Ingredients in our safe* and effective training pants: Totally chlorine free processed wood fluff pulp (absorbent core), sodium polyacrylate (absorbent core), polypropylene (core wrap, liner layer, cuff, moisture barrier layer, outer layer), adhesives (seams, joints), polymer spandex (fastening system, leg elastic, side panels), pigments**, inks (external printed designed). **The color of disposable diapers is typically achieved through the addition of pigments. This is also true for the brown layered materials in Seventh Generation Diapers and Training Pants.
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS Disposing of soiled diapers: Before you throw away a used diaper, empty the contents into the toilet, wrap the diaper tightly, and throw into the garbage. Do not flush the diaper.
- B Corporation
- Leaping Bunny