Dish Liquid - Lavender Flower & Mint | Seventh Generation
- Made with 95% plant-based ingredients.
- 0% synthetic fragrances, dyes, phosphates, or Triclosan.
- Biodegradable formula powers through grease and tough residue to leave dishes sparkling clean.
- Our Lavender Flower and Mint Scent scent brings a sweet, natural scent, and is derived from 100% essential oils and botanical ingredients.
- Packaging made from 100% post-consumer recycled material
- Not tested on animals and without any animal ingredients. Look for our Leaping Bunny certification! Official USDA Biobased Product. Certified Kosher.
Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives). PLANT DERIVED FRAGRANCE INGREDIENTS: Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, and mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil. d-Limonene is a component of these fragrance ingredients
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS Open the top of the dish soap bottle, lightly squeeze the dish soap bottle to dispense dish soap and return the dish soap bottle to counter surface. NOT FOR USE IN AUTOMATIC DISHWASHERS. Dish liquid soap is safe for septic systems. Please recycle the dish liquid soap bottle after use.
- B Corporation
- Leaping Bunny