Dishwasher Packs - Free & Clear | Seventh Generation
- Made with 87% plant-based ingredients.
- Dish Packs contain no chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances.
- Convenient single-use dishwasher packs leave your dishes sparkling clean and with a streak-free shine.
- Enzyme-rich, biodegradable dishwashing formula.
- Dishwasher Tabs for convenient, no-guess, no-waste single-pack dosing.
- Not tested on animals and without any animal ingredients. Look for our Leaping Bunny certification! Official USDA Biobased Product. Certified Kosher.
Sodium carbonate (mineral-based cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived water softener), sodium sulfate (mineral-based processing aid), sodium percarbonate (mineral-based oxygen stain removal agent), ppg-10-laureth-7 (plant-modified synthetic cleaning agent), sodium polyaspartate (synthetic anti-filming agent), sodium silicate (mineral-based cleaning enhancer), sodium magnesium silicate (mineral-based anti-spotting agent), sodium aluminosilicate (mineral-based water softener), protease and amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover).
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS LOAD DISHWASHER: Make sure items are dishwasher safe. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration. Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center of the bottom rack for optimum dishwashing. ADD DISHWASHER DETERGENT PACK: Use one dishwasher detergent pack per load. Do not unwrap or puncture pack. Do not handle dishwasher pack with wet hands. Place pack in main dispenser cup and close immediately. Re-seal package after use and store in a dry place out of reach of children. For very hard water we recommend using Seventh Generation Rinse Aid.
- B Corporation
- Leaping Bunny