Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner | Seventh Generation
- Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface cleaner kills 99.99% of germs botanically.
- Kills over 99.99% of houshold Infleunza A virus, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- No rinsing or wiping required
- Cleans, disinfects, and deordorizes.
- Made from botanically pure plant extracts.
- Suitable for use on hard, non-porous surfaces where bacteria or unpleasant odours are a concern.
- Great for use in baby's home
Active ingredient: thymol (present as component of thyme oil). Other ingredients: Aqua, sodium lauryl sulfate, copper sulfate pentahydrate, citric acid, sodium citrate, cymbopogon nardus†, cymbopogon schoenanthus† †Citral is a component of these essential oils.
To Disinfect: 1) Wet the surface with the spray (spot check to test surface compatibility) 2) Leave for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry. No rinsing or wiping is required. For heavily soiled or greasy areas, pre-cleaning is required.