Disinfecting Wipes | Seventh Generation
- Seventh Generation Lemongrass Citrus Multi-Surface disinfecting and sanitizing wipes serve as a multi-surface cleaner useful in every household
- Kills 99.99% of household germs botanically.
- Our all-surfaces wipes are effective against cold and flu viruses and work as a multisurface sanitizer
- These cleaning wipes are EPA registered
- Disinfecting Wipes clean and disinfect in one easy step
- Disinfecting Wipes deodorize and effectively control odors
Active ingredient: thymol (present as a component of thyme oil). Other ingredients: Aqua (water), sodium lauryl sulfate (palm kernel or coconut-derived cleaning agent), copper sulfate pentahydrate (bluestone) (mineral derived water mineralizer), citric acid and sodium citrate (cornstarch derived water softeners), essential oil fragrance† (origanum vulgare (oregano) oil, cymbopogon nardus (citronella) oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass)) oil. Wipe substrate: polyester, rayon. †Citral is a component of these essential oils.
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS Read the label before using. Suitable for use on all hard, nonporous surfaces where bacteria or unpleasant odours are a concern including: kitchen, children's toys, garbage cans, toilet seats. TO CLEAN: Wet the surface with the wipe and wipe clean. For stubborn stains, let stand for a few minutes. TO DISINFECT: 1. Wet the surface with the wipe (test for surface compatibility). 2. Leave visibly wet for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry. No rinsing or wiping is required. For heavily soiled or greasy areas, pre-cleaning is required.
- B Corporation
- Leaping Bunny