Hand Wash - Lavender Flower & Mint Scent | Seventh Generation
- Made with 97% plant-based ingredients.
- No fragrances, dyes, triclosan, chlorine or phthalates.
- The gentle plant-based formula in Seventh Generation Natural Hand Wash is made with renewable cleaning ingredients that leave hands clean, soft and refreshed.
- Our Lavender Flower & Mint Scent scent brings a natural, flowerful scent derived from 100% essential oils and botanical ingredients.
- Bottle is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- Official USDA Biobased Product.
Water, sodium coco-sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), decyl glucoside (plant-derived surfactant), aloe barbadensis leaf juice (plant-derived feel enhancer), sodium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), glycerin (plant-derived foam enhancer), glyceryl caprylate/caprate (plant-derived skin conditioner), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), tetrasodium iminodisuccinate (synthetic preservative enhancer), coco-glucoside (plant-derived skin conditioner), glyceryl oleate (plant-derived skin conditioner), and sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (synthetic preservatives). Lavender Flower & Mint: Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil. d-Limonene and linalool are components of these fragrance ingredients
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS Twist nozzle to unlock and raise. For effective hand washing, wet hands, pump hand wash into hands, lather, scrub, rinse, and dry hands.
- B Corporation
- Leaping Bunny