Glass Cleaner | Seventh Generation
- Made with 96% plant-based ingredients.
- 0% volatile organic compounds, synthetic fragrances, dyes, or harsh fumes.
- Our powerful, streak-free formula provides a beautiful shine for glass, windows, mirrors, stainless steel and more.
- Bottle is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- Seventh Generation is proud to be a certified B Corporation - doing more for workers, communities, and the environment.
- Not tested on animals and without any animal ingredients. Look for our Leaping Bunny certification! Official USDA Biobased Product. Certified Kosher.
Water, caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium gluconate (plant-derived water softener), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS For easy cleaning, spray entire surface and wipe clean with paper towel or cloth. septic safe (appropriate pH level). Safe for use on glass, acrylic, aluminum, ceramic, chrome, fiberglass, Formica, laminate flooring, mirror, nickel, porcelain, stainless steel, travertine, vinyl sheet flooring, lacquer on wood, oil-based painted wood, water-based painted wood, polyurethane on wood, shellac on wood, wood (unfinished). Safe for use WITH CAUTION on concrete, Corian, granite (sealed and unsealed), marble (sealed and unsealed). NOT SAFE for use on Brass. Always test in an inconspicuous spot first.
- B Corporation
- Leaping Bunny