- Made with 98% plant-based material.
- Made without dyes or synthetic fragrances.
- Perfect for all-purpose, anytime cleaning on kitchen counters, appliances, bathrooms, kids’ toys—and most surfaces in your busy home.
- Seventh Generation is proud to be a certified B Corporation - doing more for workers, communities, and the environment.
- Clean and refesh your surfaces in one easy step.
- Not tested on animals and without any animal ingredients. Look for our Leaping Bunny certification! Official USDA Biobased Product.
Water, Cocamidopropyl pg-dinomium chloride phosphate (plant-based cleaning agent), Citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), Quillaja saponaria wood extract (plant-derived cleaning agent), Citrus sinensis (orange) fruit (plant-derived fragrance), Eucalyptus glogulus leaf oil (plant-derived fragrance), Mentha arvensis (mint) leaf oil (plant-derived fragrance), Mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil (plant-derived fragrance), Rosmarinus officalis (rosemary) leaf oil (plant-derived fragrance), Sodium benzoate (synthetic). d-limonene is a component of these fragrance ingredients. Soft Wipe Material: Lyocell, viscose, reclaimed cotton.
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS Safe For Use On: Acrylic, Aluminum, Brass, Ceramic, Chrome, Concrete, Corian, Fiberglass, Formica, Glass, Granite (Sealed and unsealed), Laminate flooring, Marble (sealed and unsealed), Mirror, Nicle, Porcelain, Stainless Steel, Travertine, Vinyl sheet flooring, Lacquer on woid, Oil-based painted wood, Water-based painted wood, Polyurethane on wood, Wood (unfinished). NOT SAFE FOR USE ON: Shellac on wood. To Open Package: Open the lid and pull corner of wipe from center of the roll. Feed wipe through the guide, pulling it through to the next perforation. Tear off wipe at perforation. To Clean: Wet the surface with the wipe and wipe clean. Enjoy delightful scent. Storage and Disposal: Tightly close lid between uses to retain moisture. Please dispose of used wipe in trash receptacle. Do not flush.
- B Corporation
- Leaping Bunny