Concentrated Detergent - Geranium Blossoms and Vanilla Scent | Seventh Generation
- Made with 97% plant-based ingredients.
- Non-irritating, with no dyes, optical brighteners or synthetic fragrances.
- Unique formula contains plant-derived cleaning agents and triple enzymes to make short work of even tough stains, but is biodegradable for your world.
- Our Fresh Lavender scent brings a soft, organic smell to your clothing, and is derived from 100% essential oils and botanical ingredients.
- Bottle is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- Not tested on animals and without any animal ingredients. Look for our Leaping Bunny certification! Official USDA Biobased Product.
Water, laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), oleic acid (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), sodium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), protease, amylase, and mannanase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives). Scents made from 100% essential oils and botanical ingredients. Geranium Blossoms and Vanilla Scent: Beta-caryophyllene, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, cedrol, citronellol, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, coriandrum sativum (coriander) fruit oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) leaf oil, litsea cubeba fruit oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, vanillin. *d-Limonene and citral are components of these fragrance ingredients.
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent is designed to produce the best results when measured and used according to these easy steps: Step 1: SORT CLOTHES following garment label care instructions. Step 2: PRETREAT stains by pouring liquid laundry detergent directly onto fabric. Rub gently and let soak. Step 3: MEASURE Laundry Liquid Detergent. Fill cap to line 2 (0.75 fl oz / 22 mL) for medium loads; to line 3 (1 fl oz / 29 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads. Step 4: WASH Standard Machine: Start machine, add liquid laundry detergent, then clothes Front-Loading Machine: Load clothes, close door, add liquid laundry detergent to detergent dispenser, choose cycle and run Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent contains 66 loads as measured to medium dose in 50 fl oz bottle.
- B Corporation
- Leaping Bunny