Laundry Detergent - Fresh Lavender Scent | Seventh Generation
- Made with 97% plant-based ingredients.
- Non-irritating, with no dyes, optical brighteners or synthetic fragrances.
- Unique formula contains plant-derived cleaning agents and triple enzymes to make short work of even tough stains, but is biodegradable for your world.
- Our Fresh Lavender scent brings a soft, organic smell to your clothing, and is derived from 100% essential oils and botanical ingredients.
- Bottle is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- Not tested on animals and without any animal ingredients. Look for our Leaping Bunny certification! Official USDA Biobased Product.
water, laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), sodium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), oleic acid (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), protease, amylase, and mannanase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives). Scents made from 100% essential oils and botanical ingredients* Fresh Lavender Scent: Acacia decurrens (mimosa) flower extract (plant-derived fragrance), citronellol (plant-derived fragrance), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil (plant-derived fragrance), lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil (plant-derived fragrance), mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil (plant-derived fragrance), pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil (plant-derived fragrance), pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil (plant-derived fragrance), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil (plant-derived fragrance). *Linalool is a component of these fragrance ingredients.
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO USE: This laundry detergent is designed to produce the best results when measured and used according to these easy steps: SORT: Follow garment care label instructions. PRETREAT: Pour laundry detergent directly on stained fabric, rub gently and soak before washing clothes. MEASURE: 50 and 100 fl oz caps: Standard and HE Machines: Line 2 (1.5 fl oz / 44mL) for medium loads; to line 4 (2.2 fl oz / 65 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads. 150 fl oz caps: Standard and HE Machines: Line 1 (1.5 fl oz / 44mL) for medium loads; to line 2 (2.2 fl oz / 65 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads. POUR: Use dispenser for HE washers. For standard washers, begin to fill machine with water, add laundry detergent, then add clothes. The 50 oz laundry detergent bottle contains 33 loads as measured to Line 1 in the cap, 100 fl oz contains 66 loads. The 150 oz laundry detergent bottle contains 99 loads as measured to Line 1 in the cap. Please recycle the laundry detergent bottle when you are done.
- B Corporation
- Leaping Bunny