Laundry Detergent Packs - Free & Clear | Seventh Generation
- Made with 94% plant-based ingredients.
- Formula contains no fragrances, dyes, or artificial brighteners.
- Fights stains with a quadruple enzyme formula to help your clothes go back to looking new.
- Hypoallergenic laundry detergent pacs made for sensitive skin.
- Detergent pods are septic safe (appropriate pH level).
- Not tested on animals and without any animal ingredients. Look for our Leaping Bunny certification! Official USDA Biobased Product.
Sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), sodium carbonate (mineral-based cleaning agent), laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), hydrated silica (mineral-based flow aid), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), protease (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover), amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover), mannanase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover), cellulase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover).
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS How to use Laundry Detergent Packs SORT: Follow garment care label instructions. WASH: In HE or standard machines, drop one pack DIRECTLY INTO WASHING MACHINE before adding clothes. For larger or heavily soiled loads, use two packs. Re-seal package and store in a dry place, out of reach of children. Do not handle pack with wet hands. septic safe (appropriate pH level).
- B Corporation
- Leaping Bunny