Fabric Softener Eucalyptus & Lavender | Seventh Generation
- Made with 84% plant-based ingredients.
- Fabric Softener free of dyes & synthetic fragrances.
- Our Fresh Lavender scent brings a soft, flowerful smell to your clothing, and is derived from 100% essential oils and botanical ingredients.
- Bottle is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- Seventh Generation is proud to be a certified B Corporation - doing more for workers, communities, and the environment.
- Not tested on animals and without any animal ingredients. Look for our Leaping Bunny certification! Official USDA Biobased Product.
Water, dihydrogenated palmoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate (plant-based softener), dipropylene glycol (synthetic processing aid), calcium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), sodium carbonate (mineral-based pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives). Fragranced with plant-based essential oils and botanical extracts* Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender: Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, pinus sylvestris (pine) leaf oil. *d-Limonene is a component of these fragrance ingredients.
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS How to use Liquid Fabric Softener Fill to Medium line (3/4 oz.) for medium loads, for large loads fill to Large line (1 oz.) Add into water, not directly on laundry, during final rinse cycle. Use appropriate dispenser if available. Contains 42 loads as measured to medium dose.
- B Corporation
- Leaping Bunny